Cartier is a well-known luxury watchmaker and is available in many countries, including Thailand. These establishments offer a range of Cartier watch collections, including iconic models like the following:
- Cartier Tank
- Ballon Bleu
- Santos and more
When looking to purchase a cartier thailand watch, buy from an authorized retailer to ensure you are getting a genuine product and access to Cartier’s after-sales services. Cartier watches are often associated with luxury and craftsmanship, making them a symbol of status and style.
Prices for Cartier watches offer a good deal to have a budget in mind before making a purchase.
How much does this watch brand cost?
The cost of Cartier watches in Thailand can change based on specific factors. Cartier offers a collection of watches from more affordable models to extremely high-end and exclusive pieces. Here are some approximate price ranges for some of Cartier’s popular watch collections:
- Cartier tank solo. Starting at around $3,000 to $4,000.
- Cartier ballon bleu. Starting at approximately $5,000 to $6,000.
- Cartier santos. Beginning at about $6,000 to $7,000.
- Cartier drive de cartier. Starting at around $7,000 to $8,000.
- Cartier panthère. Starting at approximately $4,000 to $5,000.
These are approximate starting prices, and the actual cost of a Cartier watch in Thailand can vary depending on factors, such as:
- Specific model
- Materials used (stainless steel, gold, diamonds)
- Presence of complications (chronograph, moon phase)
- Customizations or limited editions
Cartier in Thailand specifications
The types of specifications and features you might find in Cartier watches explain its cost. Here are some specifications and features associated with Cartier watches:
- Movement. Cartier uses both automatic and quartz movements in their watches. Automatic movements are preferred for their mechanical craftsmanship, while quartz movements offer precision and low maintenance.
- Case material. Cartier uses various materials for watch cases, including:
- stainless steel
- gold (yellow, white, or rose)
Some models may also feature diamond-set cases.
- Cartier watches are available in various dial designs, from classic Roman numerals to modern hour markers. Some dials also feature guilloché patterns or mother-of-pearl.
- Hands. Cartier watch hands are typically sword-shaped or blued steel. Some models may have skeletonized hands or diamond-set hands.
- Complications. Cartier offers watches with various complications, such as:
- date functions
- moon phases
- dual time zones
- Crystal. Most Cartier watches feature scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water resistance. Cartier watches typically offer varying levels of water resistance, from basic splash resistance to more substantial water resistance suitable for swimming or diving.
- Strap/Bracelet. Cartier offers a range of strap options, including:
Some models also feature interchangeable straps for versatility.
- Crown. Cartier watches often have a distinctive blue cabochon-cut sapphire on the crown.
- Case size. Cartier offers watches in various case sizes to suit different preferences, from smaller to contemporary designs.
- Power reserve. Some automatic Cartier watches come with a power reserve indicator to show the remaining power in the mainspring.
- Certification. Certain Cartier watches may be certified as chronometers, indicating their high level of accuracy.
Cartier regularly introduces new models and collections, each with unique specifications and features.